AKO MISMO ANG SIMULA NG PAGBABAGO

Friday, January 22, 2010

AKO MISMO…
AKO ANG SIMULA…
AKO ANG PAGBABAGO…


Changes begun last Youth Summit ’09 wildfire.

I am a kind of person that’s very shy to the people around me.
I can’t speak in public, I didn’t participate in group conversations, I don’t even know how to approach people, if they have nothing to say, so do I BUT that was yesterday… everything is different now, I felt that feeling a day after the youth summit. I listen to prayers now and agree in it, I feel the guidance of God.

Days after, I held the life group in for the youth, it was divided into 2, we are 7 in the group. I lead that group, without even knowing I’ve shared lot of things at BITIN pa Ako. hahaha. I see myself as a Leader (what?! Just kidding) it means that changes or resolution doesn’t always start at the beginning of the year but anywhere, any part of the year.

CHANGES…
These are the things na napansin ko na nagbabago sken.

Control myself over my wrong doings
Study hard (and harder)
I am now calm
Kind and fair to everyone.
Love and passion for this nation
Holding on to God’s promises.
Serve the Lord (di pwedeng pwede na)


BANGON KABATAAN
Hazel, Charlie, Rolinda and I was sent in Bangon Kabataan headquarters (Bagong Pilipino, Bagong Pilipinas Movement, Youth Sector) for the strategies on how to gather youths and to volunteers for Bro.Eddie, many strategies been shut down. Metro manila needs 1 million youth volunteers as a BK member. I realize that Muntinlupa needs to move, we must shake this city, wake them up because we’re running out of time, and this is it, the responsibilities, passion and love for this nation.

SIMULA NG PAGBABAGO…
Jesus Is Lord Church declares this year as the year of jubilee, freedom!
A year of prosperity and the “PAGBANGON NG PILIPINAS” (Isaiah 60)
I realize na




kanino ba dapat magsimula ang pagbabago?
Eddie Saken.
Kalian natin to sisimulan?
Eddie Ngayon.
Sino pa ang gagawa sino’ng pagsisimulan, sinong pagtataguyod ng ating bansa?
Eddie Ako.






AKO MISMO PARA KAY BRO.EDDIE
AKO ANG SIMULA NG PAGBANGON NITONG BANSA
AKO ANG PAGBABAGO NA KINAKAILANGAN NG PILIPINAS.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers