dropping of photo (miss ko na ang sopiz)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010




January 21, 2010

6:12pm

I was searching for a pen in our house, from the cabinets to the tables.
Accidentally I hooked up something, then a picture falls into my feet, picture of Catherine Go of Sopiz (pinaprint ko un last year, somewhere in April and June)
She was one of my inspirations last summer; because of her I learned a lot of things in the music scene and in this life.





I remembered all the times we were together, from the first time I saw them (Sopiz) from the pictures to the videos then in person. The first time I met them was last summer at their gig in binan laguna,

















 it was the most exciting thing that summer, the 2nd time was also last summer, at festival mall alabang, with the band DeLara,



It was lots of fun; I also met my schoolmates in the school of sopiz (the Sopiz High)
The 3rd and last time was last June 2009, at Quattro bar QC, a cold night full of funny moments and bonding with the band.








Hmm, the point of this blogpost is I miss Cathy and the band, I want to meet them again and have a treasured moment that could last for a lifetime, I wish they could read this.



SOPIZ IS STILL MY FAVORITE BAND.






CATHERINE GO (BUTTERCUP ^^)
JORDAN PERALTA
GLEN RETAMAR
RUEL LISING JR.
JOJ BRYLE PAZ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers