Welcome to who’s your date (my search for the Valentines Day date 2010)

Sunday, February 14, 2010




Aloha!

Welcome to who’s your date (my search for the Valentines Day date 2010)

This year’s Valentines Day is Sunday, for sure I’m in our church to please God, and 2pm onwards is my time to hook someone up, to be my date that day.

You see, if I could find one (or two, xp. just kidding) that would be my first date on valentines, I think it would be memorable than ever, and this time, malalaman ko kung anung klaseng kadate ako, the date what I am talking about is not the “love” date, I don’t have any plans for that right now (at talagang wala akong mahahanap na ka-date nun, wala namang nagmamahal saken e), I’m searching for a friend or friendship date, you know, just hanging around, buy some stuffs, I just want to feel the essence of the valentines day with a person beside you..
            This date would be simple and secret, yet I’ll make sure that she will never forget that valentine’s day. I have no plans yet but I have vision and faith.

Then who’s gonna be my date?
            That’s the question, I have no idea, maybe on Sunday, and I’ll post it,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers