Toy Story 3

Wednesday, June 30, 2010


You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
Just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me 
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me


- You've Got Friend In Me - From the Toy Story Original Soundtrack






Hey! Remember Twilight?
When all the girls on the planet gone crazy because of Edward Cullen?
It is a story of a vampire and a human, and they are the victims of love.
So why am I typing this?
Well that was the last movie I’ve ever seen on cinemas, with Charlie and ate kat. You see, my parents are strict, when I was a little boy I ask dad, what is a cinema?
He answers then I ask again, why we’re not watching movie on the cinemas? He answers again, he said that it is bad, and there is something in that theater that the devil wants.
I respect my dad, I never watched movies on the cinemas until “Twilight” came, the only way for me and my family to watch a movie is to rent a VCD or DVD, and one of the best movies I’ve ever seen when I was younger (I am still young though) was “Toy Story”, well its been so long when they’ve published the Toy Story 2, I was shocked when I heard about the news that there will be a Toy Story 3.

While watching the movie, I looked at my toys and see if it moves.
Haha! That was crazy! The movie was great; Andy makes me emotional in the end as well as woody and the team,


If I have a power to employ myself in a company it would be PIXAR’s.
  



Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
♥sebajisoka.052.237.029♥

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers