You Are A Big Winner!

Sunday, June 27, 2010


YOU ARE A BIG WINNER!

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

- This Is Me - Demi Lovato ft. Joe Jonas
what?!


As I watch the lasts days of Pinoy Big Brother teen Clash of 2010, they have been throwing words of wisdom on my mind, it’s about proving yourself and believing in what you can do or believing in yourself.

Lately, I’ve been trying to make a something or trying to be known in a place or in a scene, I feel that I can’t do something, I’m not satisfied on what I’ve got and I’m not thankful for that, I’m trying to prove something but after all the feedbacks and comments of the people around me I guess there’s no need of proving myself but improving myself.
there are people that's trying to do what I’ve done and they just can’t, what I see here is I am blessed and I just can’t see it or I overlooked it.



“jabes, violet ohh..”
“adik ka talaga sa violet”
“violet na naman?”
“violet, that’s your trade mark Jabes”
-          Ehloi

Look at that, I didn’t know that they recognized me as a violet-loving person, I’m trying to be known but I already did. I haven’t notice that. LOL!
I can do something, just believe in me and I can do anything, cause I have my God on my side.

I am also recognized as one of the fastest in typing in the class.
                                                       - according to my classmates at the back.
Magaling sa Logic
-          Sir Kenneth
Madaming alam sa computer
-          Royce
Lagging unang natatapos sa pag-gawa ng program.

Whoa! That was crazy, those are the things my friends are telling me, I wrote this on my blog not to boast to anyone (who reads my blog anyway?) but to.. to… oh can’t type it, I dunno what’s the right term.

You don’t need to prove anything, they’ve been known you for months
-          Bret of PBB

You have already proven yourself
You have your own character
And because of that
You’re a BIG Winner, Jabes.



Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
♥sebajisoka.052.237.029♥


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers