What would your perfect day look like?

Saturday, July 31, 2010





My Perfect Day?
         Maybe if I wake up as early as 6am, raining, thank God for Everything, then eat my favorite Breakfast Tocino, Sinangag at Itlog or Tuyo Sinangag at Itlog or Pan Cake with Syrup or Just a Simple Coffee and a Bread breakfast.
Then, It’s stretching time, time to play jumping rope for around 30mins with the music of FM Static or Stellar Kart while singing along with them, after that “it’s Bath time”
After the bath, I wanna have a bonding moment with my Family, it’s time to go,
Ask mom for the day’s Allowance, then go out with my friends, have a good time with them, the laughing stuffs, sharing stories and of course the Picture-an Portion,
Having a picnic with them with a big smile on our faces and I wanna have a moment with someone looking up in the sky and talking about something that fits the situation.
Then walk in a shore, hearing the sweet music of the waves that’s crashing on the sand.

And I wanna see the sunset while hearing their voices telling to each other on how they become a part of each other’s lives, singing a Barkada song then laugh it off.

In our house, at night, before the day ends, I wanna see the dark sky with the stars and the moon while writing a note on what’s on my mind in that moment, then sing a wonderful song and thank God for the Perfect day.





"Always try to be good to everyone"


Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
sebajisoka.052.237.029

God Be The SolutioN! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers