It was the JIL 32nd Anniversary

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Through You I can do anything
I can do all things
'Cause it's You who gives me strength
Nothing is impossible
Through You blind eyes are open
Strongholds are broken
I am living by faith
Nothing is impossible
I'm not gonna live by what I see
I'm not gonna live by what I feel
Deep down I know that You're here with me
And I know that You can do anything
I believe, I believe
I believe, I believe in you 


-      Nothing is Impossible – Planet Shakers –



It was the JIL 32nd Anniversary
I’m with VenInoSo De MeSuTo
And I missed all the actions and blessings.

I know I’ve made a wrong choice
There are people out there who want to join
The JIL’s Anniversary but simply they can’t
Due to some restrictions and unavailability
But I was there; I was there to be a witness.

I heard the worship song along the park and my mood changed.
I supposed to be there, on the choir, but where am I?
I’m on the other side having fun, taking pictures of the place and laughing with my friends. I brought my friends in that anniversary not because of having fun but because of the salvation.

I once told to my friend                     
I am the worst friend if I know Jesus. That He can save them from Hell, that He loves them so much, that He brings Life to the undead hearts. And I didn’t tell them anything about HIM.

But timing bothers me; I don’t know where the right time is, the right place and the right situation. And sometimes their minds are just closed and I am too busy to find the key into their respective minds and when I already find the key, the conversation was closed already.

God has a purpose on why am I with those people, I am referring to VenInoSo De MeSuTo, God put me in ACLC alabang to meet them and bring them to the feet of Jesus.

I am with them because I have a mission to be done.

But this thought came into my mind.
It’s really impossible that they haven’t heard Jesus Christ
Posters are everywhere; TV and radio are there, newspaper and even in the internet… they’ve heard the news and even go to church if they want, there is nothing wrong with Jesus (of course) but to those people (in their heart), why? They didn’t response to God’s sweet invitation of Salvation; they never accept God as their personal Lord and Savior.

As I said Jesus, God, Lord… is everywhere; you can see and heard it everywhere. Since He is everywhere, unbelievers make fun of it.
Telling jokes about the pastor says, about the word “Amen” and “Hallelujah” and sometimes it’s not funny its annoying.


Is that a rightful thing to do?
Why they don’t just accept God?


Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up



iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
sebajisoka.052.237.029

"hai..hmm."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers