29 (Natal Day.Ü)

Monday, November 29, 2010

I've been waiting for my dreams to turn into something, 
i couldnt believe in and, looking for the magic rainbow
On the horizon I couldn't see it
Until I let go Gave into love and watched all the bitterness burn
Now I'm coming alive Body and soul
And feelin' my world start to turn

And I'll taste every moment
And live it out loud
I know this is the time,
This is the time
To be more than a name
Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time
This is the time of my life
Time of my life

Holding onto things that vanished
Into the air
Left me in pieces
But now I'm rising from the ashes
Finding my wings
And all that I needed
Was there all along
Within my reach
As close as the beat of my heart


And I'm out on the edge of forever
Ready to run
I'm keeping my feet on the ground
My arms open wide



Time Of My Life David Cook 






November 29 is the 333rd day of the year (334th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 32 days remaining until the end of the year.


Jeremiah 29:11
            "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


Matthew 11:29
          "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."




Mi, mee, me?
       i was born last November 29, 1992 at 1:55am through Forceps Delivery in Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital in Sta. Cruz, Manila, a public hospital in Manila (of course! duh?!) This hospital is considered as a "baby factory" as 20 percent of all babies in Metro Manila is born here. As of 2003, it has an average of 88 daily live births. 


now, i'm 18, oh my!


its my birthday in the middle of the Jubilee Year. :D


i expect 
MORE BLESSINGS!
MORE FRIENDS
MORE PROBLEMS
MORE REGRETS
MORE NERVES
MORE TEARS
MORE HAPPINESS
MORE HAPPENINGS
MORE GREAT THINGS



MORE MORE MORE!


being 18 years old has BIGGER Responsibilities.
why?. because stepping into this year are those people who are ready to face the real world, for they have faced millions of trials in the past 17 years of their lives.


18 y.o


i can now vote
i can now work
i can now drink (not again.)
i can now smoke (i wont)
i can now buy lottery tickets (for what?)
i can now go to Bars (not really)
i can now live on my own
i can now marry someone
i can now go home anytime without those curfews 
i can do anything...


'cause its YOU who give me strength, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.Ü


CHAPTER 18
       it another chapter in my life, there will be changes, lots of it. 
in the first day of November, i want my birthday this year would be something special, but as the day comes, i don't want it to be special anymore. ordinary day, only special because its my day! but as i woke up this morning, those messages, blogs, wall posts, personal greetings makes me feel special. super special, special as a child. SPECIAL CHILD! XD




FULL TANK (Thankful) 
     I thank God for giving me another year to live here on the planet. for my friends, classmates, Instructors, Inspirations, super friends, and my family.






THE CELEBRATION
           Last November 16, 2010. it was Tuesday, Ptra.Siony gave me a celebration. haha! (joke lang yun) but thats what she told me, someone cook a Pancit. someone bought an Ice Cream and someone prepare the sandwiches. its the earliest celebration of my birthday ever. so thankful that day, i feel so loved by our church.


the 2nd celebration:
          November 29, 2010. there's our Tithers Recognition and thanksgiving. catering was my birthday (sponsored by our church. XD). we had our special number. the KKB's. a dance number, i don't know what kind of dance we were dancing. basta partner ko si tabs AKA Cathy. andami naming mali. nakakhiya. hahaha! but enjoy. hindi ako kinabahan masyado. :D


too bad i don't have any pictures for my birthday. hai.
I am so busy that time.
busy taking pictures, busy operation the projector.
but its the best birthday i guess?


NEXT BLOG PLEASE...





Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up



Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

IBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029








You Might Also Like

3 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers