the Last Days of 17

Sunday, November 28, 2010

You are young and so am I.
And this is wrong, but who am I to judge
You feel like heaven when we touch
I guess for me this is enough

We're one mistake from being together
But let's not ask why it's not right
You won't be seventeen forever
And we can get away with this tonight



♫ Seventeen Forever ♪ Metro Station♫






the last days of being a minor is rough, for a crazy guy like me.
I've been through unexplainable stocks and unbearable feelings.
but along the road of tests and trials, there are fruitful trees that taught me on how to be fruitful like them, a light that placed me into this rough roads, so i'll be stronger and better than the older me. and the tree of wisdom that whispered unto me to live my life in the best way.


17 years in this planet
there's so many things that happened!
there's so many things that might happen.


greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done.Ü



2nd fav. number: 17
goodbye 17, its time to turn the page to chapter 18.


THANK YOU LORD.



Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up



Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

IBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers