Perfect Match

Saturday, November 27, 2010

And even after I'm gone
'Cos then I'll be with you
You never left me alone
My sweet unknown
So sweet, you're so unknown
You could see right through me
Sweet unknown (x4)

♫ Sweet Unknown ♪ Thousand Foot Krutch ♫

Perfect match


honestly, i don't really watch movies or tv shows from Korea, Japan or China that has been dubbed to Filipino.
but because my brother used to watch this every night, i joined him though.
the first time that i watched an episode from the TV show, it was hilarious. i laugh so hard. and I can easily entered the story, unlike the other TV show that if you don't watch the very first episode, you'll never ever understand the whole story.

i just wanted to share this.

Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up



Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

IBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029
►Perfect.XD◄

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers