Disappointed

Thursday, January 27, 2011

there are people who will make you expect in lot of things.
they would say, they'll give you that. or they'll do that for you. or they will be there.


those words that came out in their mouth makes my heart melt. they're melting trust into my heart flowing into the vessels until it pumps out as expectation.
and for how many times they've failed me. i keep on believing in what they've said.but it hurts, i just don't say anything about what i really feel.
and sometimes it only brings me this question:


"Who Am I for Them?"


and the answer makes me feel better.
I'm only their neighbor, of course they would want to spend time with their family. I'm only their classmate, their moms expect them to go home early.
i'm only their not-that-close friend, group mate, worker. they have lots of priorities in life than me.but they have said those yes...
i would come, i'll give you that, i'll be doing that..
and why on earth they've said that? why? why? why?


sometimes, the deadline has passed i'm still expecting.
sometimes, they are already said no, i'm not coming. i'm still waiting.
sometimes, it is unfair.
sometimes, i would have given up.


I'm very disappointed about myself for not winning those battles.
what battles? where's my medicine? my craziness is attacking me again.







Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up


Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029
►):    :(◄

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers