CORNY!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

i'm in the corniest season of blogging!
my posts lead me to one topic since February.
guess what topic it is?
i know you know it.
come on don't be shy.
just say it out loud. 
yeah. you're right.

are you thinking of me as a corny type of person?
well, think of me. I'm going to corrupt your mind.
this is my blog, not yours.
judge me if you want to. although you don't have the authority to judge but does it matter? no. so it doesn't matter if you're a judge or not.

haha! galet?. I'm not angry, this is a joke. get it? no?
hmm.. told ya i'm CORNY! XD

Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up


Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029
►Boy Bawang◄

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers