The Hard Fall presents: On the Tree

Sunday, April 24, 2011

years has passed.
i never looked at you
i don't even know your name
the only thing that i know is you.. existed


but the time came
a friend introduced me to you
he told me that you're interested in me
he also told me that you've known me for years.


i feel bad about it.
you know me, i never know you.
and you're sending me gifts. you even help my family
solving problems without me knowing.


you are sweet and loving.


when i knew about it
i cry out. i feel the shame.
ignoring you and hurting you.
i even cry loudly when someone told me that 
you paid all my debts and you saved me from death
through the shedding of your blood


on the tree..
it is because you love me..



Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up


Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029



►At the Cross◄

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers