I just LAUGH!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Whoa-oh, oh, oh!
Darling, you're with him!
Whoa-oh, oh, oh!
Damn it's such a shame.
Whoa-oh, oh, oh!
It's drivin' me insane
And ever since you went away,
My heart has never beat the same
And all that I can do
Is just laugh



♫ I Just Laugh ♪ NeverShoutNever! ♫

wasted! haha! XD


here am i writing another entry of flashback.
i just read my previous posts. (the march ones)
as i read it. i can feel the same felling i felt when i wrote it in a way that i can overcome easily.


it's funny to imagine how fool i am two months ago.
i exchanged everything for nothing! i followed my sinful desires. and that really sucks. "what a pathetic guy!" i told my self. such a loser. a total waste of time. it's so irritating. i've trashed hundreds of minutes. i felt used, rejected and junked. but it's okay now, i've learned my lesson and junked items can be re-use. so anyone can use me again. haha! kidding not the kind of "use". the other one. :D


i never wanted to trapped in that situation anymore. good thing i have my TF's and God of course.
the sadness and brokenness i felt kept me bleeding and hurting too much.
i fall into emotional breakdown. but when a whisper flows into my ear.


I Just Laugh.







Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up


Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►and that's easy.◄

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers