If I were a Girl

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Draft: March 2, 2011.
kung kaya't nagulat ako nung nagpost ang aking kaibigan ng entry sa blog na my  titulong "If i were  a boy".

ampanget ko naman dito. haha! okay. di bagay saken ang pagiging babae.XD


If i were a girl even just for a day
 would I roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted
And go?


Would I drink beer with the girls
And would i talk about hot guys?
Would I flirt with who I wanted?
And I'd never get confronted for it
'Cause they stick up for me
 

If I were a girl
Will I understand
How it feels to love a boy?
Will I be a better woman?


yoko na nga.
ahah! hirap iedit ng lyrics e. yun kay DaveDays naman kalokohan ung lyrics.

if i were a girl.
would i use guys for my own sake?
would i tell them to buy me this and buy me that?
would i judge them that all the guys are two timers.
would i flirt with other guys just for fun.
would i make the guys feel broken about me?

i know some girls do that. as i said SOME of them! not ALL of them. 

if i were a girl even just for a day. 
i will always treat guys special as special child.(LOL)
I'll always make them feel comfortable with me.
I'll accept him as he is.
I'll love him like no other.
and lastly I'll never leave him, we'll bear the downfalls, brokenness and the heartbreaks together.


and as we grow old.
I'll just look at him in his eyes and just thank him for all the things he has done for me.
i'll let him kiss my head and then I'll sleep into his chest as the leaves falls from the tree over us. 


but there's a problem. I'm a boy. 






cool.
where this imagination could take me?


Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up


Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029
►XD◄

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers