The Climb

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life is not about how fast you can get nor what's your reward in the end.
Life is all about how you climb every mountain you've been facing in your life, how you move those mountains by your faith and how you passed through it when you feel like giving up.


rephrase from Miley's The Climb.
the reason why i blog about it, is because it was our graduation song. :))




Let's dig the History
After i studied 2 semester in Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa i transfered school, i transfered as a freshman. no credited subject. and oh the reason why i transfer school is because 1.) I hate my course (BS Criminology) and 2.) i'm afraid of my filipino professor.


the first day in AMA is where i met my 1st friend and still my friend and one of my closest friend in school, Errol, and the rest follows. 
i get close to McLean after the difficulties during freshman.
i get close to Anne before our freshman days ends.


i never really regret that i studied in AMA Computer Learning Center. 
we hate the school but i learned to love the structure, for it compiles the different strangers that transforms into friends. 


A testimony FALL
honestly when i was starting in ACLC, i do not do homework. i don't review in exams, i even cheat! haha! mean! but who told you that in 2nd year. i'll acquired this: 

it's an award! isn't that obvious? actually a medal. :D
it is written at the back Jabes Aquino Best in Multimedia Development.
i'm not boasting. i'm just.. ahm.. blustering? :P
there's a story behind this yellow-colored piece of metal, when i stepped in my second year in ACLC. i made a promise to myself and i also ask God for it. i want to honor Him in a way that every person sees then this metal came without nearest expectation.


this is a simple medal but it's a big thing for me.
it reminds me that if we ask God, he really hears. I thank God for this.
this is my only award since Grade 3. hahaha! (except for most behave award i receive in high school, it's the same thing since kindergarten.)

at PICC


my mom. taken by my dad.

In PICC, waiting for our great entrance

PROUD!

CSDP '11

during the ceremony

before the grand entrance!

okay! we're not listening to MC's we're busy taking pictures.

and taking pictures is not allowed in the area

have a break!

after i graduated!
1st time i ate BigMac! i said first time! in the history of my life! hahaha! YUMMY
after the graduation we went to SM Mall of Asia.
for the first time again. i felt that i'm their only child. walking through the mall store by store. hai. good times.
]
one of the most coolest thing in my graduation is we sang "the power of your Love"

tinatamad na ulet ako. so here it goes. bye-bye!


Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up


•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•


I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship. 
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►ACLC Alabang, pioneer, Jabes Aquino ◄

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers