Encounter with God

Monday, May 02, 2011

Draft: April 27, 2011


this coming Friday i'll be at Tagaytay. I'm attending the seminar with Charlie and Hacinth.. this is part of God's plan. for us to have an Encounter with HIM.


Curiosity is what i'm feeling now. the first batch of the encounter retreat was 3 days, my Dad was there and they are talking about it. they have their new tongue and every time we ask them on what happen in the said retreat they have this automatic response "Maganda" or other words with the same meaning.
after that they'll say that we should experience it. so it will have a better impact.


I'm trying to empty my mind and let God fill it up. my goal this year is to have an intimacy with God. but how can have an intimate relationship with God if i haven't encounter Him yet.


Prayer After Prayer
God provide 2,000 pesos for the registration of the said Encounter God Retreat for me and hacinth. God really provides.


I'm Excited but fear is all over my mind.
i'm going to have an encounter not with Hannah Montana, Noynoy Aquino, Jackie Chan, Prince Willian nor Kate or Barrack Obama.


Hey! I'm going to have an encounter with GOD!
the creator of HEAVEN and EARTH.


I'm Excited.



Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up


Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029



►Sweet◄

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers