End of the World!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 21, 2011
they said it's the end of the world, many people believed and many were not.
but i guess it's a reminder to us Christians.
no time to be cold and we should spread the WORD.


and this photo above is one of my photo in my photo shoot on the said doomsday. :D


what happened in my life before and after "the end of the world".
i just surf the net, like i usually do. play basketball (on PC). took pictures (VAiN).
and a conviction of the Holy Spirit came.. so i prayed 15 mins before the exact time given by the "prophet". i found out that His grace is so wonderful.
and that's the reason why i'm still alive. thank God.


oh. don't mind the edited picture i used here. it's nothing. 
but honestly, does robots say RAWR?






Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship. 
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►who knows? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers