How good it is?

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

may 08, 2011



it was sunday and it was mother's day and Manny's fight against Mosley. on the afternoon.. it rain hard. TF's without Lie ('cause he's in isabela) but with aries, went to joy's house to eat the pasalubong of Jas ('cause she went in batangas and it was her pasalubong for us) Hazel treat us proben and Ptra. Siony gave us chocolates.


Nice food trip it was
we watched Devil (a movie about the elevator monster.)
i didn't und.. or WE didn't understand the movie. haha!


anyway it rained hard.
we went home wet.
after the so hot weather. it rained. so cold
actually it rained unexpectedly. for me.


later on, in my own house. i went outside to buy pancit together with my brother and my cousin. after a long period of time i wear the sweater from Angel Medina. it was her remembrance for me.  hmmm. there was little raindrops dropping to my skin. and it's so cold.


there were no vehicles on the road as we walk.
usually in this kind of weather, i'm pushing myself to play sad songs and feel sad. or love song or something like that. but as i play those ind of songs in the road. sadness didn't occur, i don't exactly know why but i can feel that it is because of the encounter God retreat.


i just met God there.
now, i'm getting closer to Him.
how good it is?





Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up


Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029



►I love God◄

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers