I am MISSING

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

YOU!

whahaha!


so it's vacation
i am pennyless
and i'm not in school... no allowance.
i miss my classroom, my instructors, my uniform and of course the guard.
i mean my classmates.


this post is different from my graduation good bye post on May 18.
i just miss few people. i haven't seen them for weeks.


i miss Ehloi, McLean, Jhet, Angel, Daryl and Anne. the VDM. i miss hanging out with those people. i miss our Festival Escapades. the weird stories we loved to talk to. and the VDM themselves.


this is another simple post.
a post that misses.. it never hits.



Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up


Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029


►MISSING◄

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers