i have a DREAM!

Friday, May 27, 2011

i have a dream, a song to sing.
last night i have this weird dream, i was dreaming.
i'm with a girl, she's a friend of mine, and we're in the grassland of a place.
a totally unknown place, all i see is the walls around the grassland where we were standing. i don't remember if we're with somebody else but we're together.



the climax of my dream was she kissed me. :))


this is one of the dream that catches my attention when i woke up. i take time to ponder the dream. i even ask what does it mean. i ask my self and include it in my prayer. but the real question here is who is that girl?


who is that girl?
as i said earlier she's a friend of mine. i like her. she's beautiful inside out.
this girl is amazing, why? because every time i looked unto others or go left and right. i keep turning back to her every time i moved on. i know it sounds no good and i feel that there is something wrong with me but that's what i feel. and dude she got a boyfriend now.


you probably know her but please don't tell her anything or else. you'll see. :D
i searched for the meaning of kiss in dreams. i found it right.







Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship. 
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►:DDDDDDDD:PPPPPPP

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers