kamutin ang kating dulot ng Makati

Friday, May 27, 2011

did i told you already?
that i'm going to continue to study into a 4 year course?
well, if not now you know.



I'm going to continue schooling in AMA University in Makati, i'm taking up BS Computer Science. i'm not satisfied to the learning that i earned in ACLC alabang. i've been praying to God that i'm going to study in Makati this school year.


i have this faith that God will provide all the expenses needed for my schooling and i believe that it is God's will for me to study again in that school. let me tell you a brief testimony of God's work in this struggle..


Friday night: i shared our financial problem with my besprend. she encouraged me and she gave tips and a verse. she said that i should ask God for a sign that it is His will for me to study in AMA Makati, she gave me an example and i used that example. she said that if it rains in the morning on saturday, it is His will. if not, then it's not. this is the verse that i'm holding on to: 1 John 5:14-15.


Saturday: it was morning and we have a practice in VIA/JAM Elyon Doulous (idk the spelling, correct me). i'm just quiet on the other side then it rains and stop. i already forgot that sign. then i looked into my besprend. i remembered what she just said, that if God gives you the sign, you have this confidence that surely you will never regret. i claim it already.


Monday - is the start of class in Makati. it's trimestral, so they begin early. i don't have any money to enroll.
Tuesday - is the second day of class. still living by faith.
Wednesday - is the third day of on going class. i should take the requirements needed for my enrollment but it didn't happen.
Thursday - the forth day of class, i am still absent. i start crying and i feel hopeless so i told mom that i should study in ACLC Taguig instead of Makati. she got angry, as well as my dad. they said to me that i will study in AMA Makati.
Friday - My Mom and my brother Israel went to EGR. i went to Makati, why? because God provides! weee! I'm so thankful to God.


my Journey
        My journey in Makati is not that good but it's not bad. it's my first time to go in Makati all by myself. so everything is up to me. i walked with Jesus. (i wear the baller gave by my bhest, it is written in it is: exercise daily, walk with Jesus) its a long, long walk trip with Him. i feel so confused but joyful. i think it's a wonderful disaster. can't explain why. maybe because i saw the AMAzing AMA university. :D



Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship. 
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►ba't 'di ko natagpuan si VP Binay?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers