2 in 1 (the Holy Spirit Baptism and Baptism of FIRE)

Friday, June 10, 2011

while waiting for my turn to be baptized. one of the staff told us that we should continue to worship God and be filled up with the Holy Spirit. so we worship God while in the line then the worship leading team sung a song and it makes me more desperate to be filled up by the Holy Spirit.


"Stir it up in our hearts Lord,

Stir it up in our hearts Lord, 
Stir it up in our hearts Lord, a
passion for Your Name."
credits to


Consuming Fire Hillsong United
I'm looking around as i wait to be lead by the staff. i saw how the people cry out to God and in my mind, i was thinking "pick me, pick me, pick me up already" 


and finally they picked me up.
i am lucky because.. oh wait.. the word lucky is not on my dictionary anymore.
i am BLESSED because the one who will lead you in baptizing will be according to your gender. but mine, the one who pray over me was a girl. i feel so special about it. i sat down in the green mono block. i don't know what to feel. then she ask "anong name mo?", "Jabes po" sabe ko. and i ask her back.. she's ate weng. we begun. i closed my eyes. i'm listening to her prayer for me. she also told me what to do..


it seems like i'm hearing voices from nowhere.
i was filled with Holy Spirit from every word came out unto ate weng's mouth.
i'm talking to God while she's praying for me. my words to God is this:
fill me up, God. i want to feel you. use me. touch me. i whisper that repeatedly to God. 


my jaw that time was shaking as well my hands rapidly, i can't even stop it. my shoulders was on heat. i can feel the consuming fire. i start talking when i feet it. i don't remember what i said but.. have you heard a young boy crying while talking? i was like that. ate weng told me that "wag mong pigilan". i did what she said. i felt extremely joyful right after it.


you're not an accident. God chose you before you knew Him.
I am blessed 'cause i am there. God loves you so much. this are few from the sweet words quoted by ate weng from the bible. charlie saw me smiling. it is because of this.


AMEN!
this is where we end. in a word. powerful word. after she prayed for me.
i looked unto ate weng, thanked her and i hugged her tightly.





Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship. 
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►flammable! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers