confusing..

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

this is what i see, blurry. 




i'm a little bit confused on what is happening. the situation is pushing me to draw near to the one i walked away from before. people around me thinks it's over now but here inside of me. it's not. and as i look forward to the future, i know that this feeling is just hurting me with no primary reason. i'm confuse but it's not a big deal for me. i'm letting the feeling flow and go. i know this is not the right time to "make a move". 


just like my friend said on her blog. "trust Him"
all i have to do is to trust God.


all this time my prayer was this.
"God, if this feeling never came from you, take it away from me."







Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►o.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers