HARVEST TIME!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

after the end-time harvesters boot camp!
we explore pasay city. we went to MOA! :D



taweed







mga manlalakbay




photo by charlie.
this is one of the highlights in MOA.
when we were having fun in the place, me and Aries searched for a guy with a DSLR camera. we found one and we stopped to a place to pray.

PRAY? for WHAT?
we are harvesters, right? we got the MESSAGE, the PROMISE, COMMAND, WARNING and to complete that we made the APPLICATION. 
i can feel my heartbeat from my chest. it's the first time in the history of my life to share the Word of God with a total stranger.

after sharing, i lead the prayer of Repentance and Acceptance. i told him to follow me. so he follow me in his small voice. my prayer is like a wheel, it only goes round and round and round. after the prayer. me and aries become extremely happy. and that reminds me of what Ptra.Bing from EGR told us.
CAUTION: SOUL WINNING IS ADDICTIVE!

it's another memorable day. :D



Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship. 
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►one down, 80+ millions to go and the Philippines is a missionary sending nation ◄

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers