I'm just a student (an irregular student)

Monday, June 06, 2011

~ Risky undertaking week: Day 2~
March 30, 2011


it's my first day in class.
Speech Communication is my first subject, ever.




i went to school early to make sure that i'm not late in my first day in class. since i went there early. i explore the campus. find the classroom and ask the students. as i entered the first classroom. i was amazed. i am in a tall building that time and i see the other building and the cars and the sky and the people and the life.. it was amazing. the first thing entered into my mind was to take a picture but sadly i can't. i have my classmates there and i don't know them.


it is speech communication.
expect it. when it comes to English professors. i admire them. but this professor is different from the other professor. she talks differently. in a way na parang pa-cute  but i think it's normal. i don't know. i'm excited about the subject.


The University
        AMA Computer College. an overview. i looked up in this school for providing good education for IT. when i entered the building it was cool enough for me. it has an elevator, a library (you can always find me here, since i have no friends in campus yet.), the super lab, nice classrooms and professors.


i encountered foreigners in the school. mostly black Americans. but i never thought that there is one black American girl who can speak tagalog fluently.
that's so nice.


i still confused today about my transportation.
still getting lost. 


my fare was 100php a day.
well, i'm just a student. we need more discount! hey government! 
listen to my cry. LOL


this is the start of my new journey with God.
help me Lord. :))

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship. 
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►I'm just a student

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers