Mechatronics

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

~ Risky undertaking week: Day 5~
June 2, 2011


4 Days in my new school is still confusing. yesterday (bakit dito ko pinost sa Day 5, e kahapon pa yun? :D ), i'm searching for my room in the building. i went to 4th floor beside the canteen, but after i asked the students when i entered the classroom they say it is not college trigonometry so i search for other room. i stand beside a classroom, there was 3 students sitting on the floor. and then i start studying my schedule if it is right. i also checked the schedule posted on the doors. and up to there i get confused. o.O


i don't know what to do that time so i stand in front of the last room i went into. the girls were chattering then someone stood up and talked to me. anong klase mo kuya? sabe niya.. sabe ko naman "trigo po" she put her hand into my shoulder and she said that i should find the student wearing glasses on the 5th floor. i was shocked. I've never met anyone just like her. anyway, i thanked her for the info and when i got up i saw the girl she's talking about. so together we've searched for our classroom.


and today!
my laboratory is about to unfold. this is my first and only programming subject. the mecharonics. our classroom is a laboratory. there were undone robots inside.
i never thought that it is a mechanical laboratory, i thought it's a computer laboratory. our lesson that time was using air as an energy. so we have met our machine problem. it is so nice to meet them. :D


my professor is good.
he's funny and intelligent, in fact he once become a DJ in tambayan 101.9 he's the one who was giving advice in the matter of love life way back then.
he also graduated in the same university i enrolled in. he became a professor in AMA University in Middle East. His batch mates? the one who created the I Love You Virus. and his batchmates? WORKING ON IBM and GOOGLE! whoo! amazing! :D





Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship. 
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►mechatronics

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers