what does people think?

Friday, June 24, 2011

a friend posted on my wall in Facebook.
she said "ba't ang emo ng blog mo?"
those words gave me an idea. what does people think?


If i post here an emotional entry or a cheerful situation in my life, what would be their reaction? I've never seen their facial expression or what's on their head as they read my posts.


they may be thinking negatively or positively.
they think i'm emo. hahaha! k. whatevur.
there are people around us, even our friends, says things that can hurt us deeply. and sometimes they never say it directly to you or they're just keeping it by themselves.


it maybe your favorite shirt na 'di naman bagay sa'yo.
or their comments about your girlfriend/boyfriend.
or your X.


we don't know what's running on their heads.
we don't know what's their thoughts.
we don't know.


we just don't know. what does people think?
it will remain a question. 



Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers