Fasting and a Change

Monday, July 25, 2011

Today, I'm under fasting.
the second level of fasting in food and 3 days fasting in Facebook, Twitter, Google plus (haha! google profile pala), MySpace and other Social Networking sites.


my feasting today is later at 5pm onward.
i'm starving right now! i can do this. i can for God give me the strength! and nothing is impossible. :D




i see changes in my life now.
last time, charlie told me that he's not listening anymore with secular songs.
and i realize that i'm having that changes too but i didn't say it to charlie because i'm in the point of realization when he said that.


Music is a spirit. whatever the songs your into, it has a spirit.
like incubus. incubus define as a Demon that are having sexual intercourse with girls. incubus is a band, so their songs have the spirit brought by the band name and it's influences.


so we must be aware to what we are listening.





Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►o.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers