Psalm 23:6

Wednesday, July 27, 2011



one of my favorite verse in the Bible.
one day i was meditating His Word then i wrote it in my huge notebook, it was a birthday gift for me from a close friend. what you can see in the above picture was the same style and design in my draft (notebook) without the pretty colors in the background.


then for me, dedicating my passion for God is one way of giving glory to God and acknowledging that this skill came from Him.i have lots of drafts in my notebook with different styles and every time i open it, it bring smile unto my face not because of the design that I've made but because of the Word of God written in it.


to be honest, as my friend gave me that notebook i said that it will be a personal diary of all my heartaches, then months passed by. it remain empty. so an idea came upon my crazy head. i used it as a artwork of my mind(at ngayon, feeling artist? haha!) 


Psalm 23 is one of the best psalm of David. try this: go to Google.com and type this "psa", automatically a drop down list for searching will come up (or should i say come down) and the first suggestion is Psalm 23.


and noticed in a burial?
they put a tarpaulin in a burial where the picture of the dead person is printed and under His/Her picture is this verse, the last line. "..and i will dwell in the house of the Lord forever"


well, i want to dwell in the house of the Lord forever. but i'm not ready yet. hahaha!


i'll be posting my other works in the days to come! :D





Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►o.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers