Amazing Love

Thursday, August 18, 2011




why kind of love He have for me?
He done no bad things, he shed blood.
He was condemned, Forsaken and abused for my sins.
my life is full of shame!
i live my life sinfully yet Jesus died to cancel the death punishment for me in hell.
He washed my sins away but i still throw dirt in my life, or worst nailing Him again on the cross.
He makes me as white as snow, He cleanse me with His Holy Blood, how can i repay?
and even there's so many times i put a stain in my soul He never get tired of loving me.


He actually don't want to suffer but He let His Father's will be done and when He was betrayed by Judas and get arrested.  He can actually ask God to send the angels to protect Him but no, he never did that.


when He took a crown of thorns 
He can just release power out of 
His mouth to be free but He never did that.


when they beat Jesus, accused, reject, nail His hands on the cross, hang Him on a tree.
HE ACTUALLY SAW ME, and then He bear all the pain, all the hurt, everything. just to save me.
to save a worthless human being. to gain my love.



thank you for everything Jesus.
thank you. 


Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►o.O




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers