//dance

Saturday, August 13, 2011



sweet sad music is around me somehow
it makes me close my eyes slowly and inhale the air around.
as the cymbals shakes in the climax of the song
I'm having a visual sense.


all i see is you in the darkness of the night
you're in the most beautiful gown I've ever seen
you're going nearer and nearer to me
sweat from my forehead starts to fall
i feel the ambiance of JS prom but this is more meaningful and emotional.


things can go mushy
but thoughts caught me lying in a miserable bed
i'm dreaming at ease
it might go cold when a lion roar right at my face
i know the right thing but ain't doing anything


what am i supposed to do now
you can say you're already complete
when i'm here waiting for a long response in the future
its been a long time
the scope of this situation became wider
but i learned a lot


i discover the hidden files inside you
i still admire you but as it goes on
the worth slowly fading through the pain
and the tears behind these eyes


inside the class, I've been thinking about the files
files inside the memory of my head
i store those stuffs here in every scene 
that has extreme emotions


but still, i dream for my hand be filled up by yours
your other hand in my shoulder
having a romantic music playing on the background
staring in your eyes with the curved line on my lips
while part by part stepping left and right


i don't care what it would be look like when i dance
but i know, when i dance with you, it's an EPIC






Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►o.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers