sebajisoka

Thursday, August 04, 2011

naks.
i don't know where to start and how to start but, i'm already starting. :)



I'm thinking of a new screen name (or whatever you call it)
i'm planning to change sebajisoka. it's not because i'm fed up. i love this name.it came from my long lost friend.. Jared. He is Derajisoka and I'm sebajisoka, we used to write that name in the blackboard when we were in high school.  so why i wanted to change my screen name? i want to change my name because i'm maarti! got it?


this is the story.
my friends, specially the close ones know me as sebajisoka, knows that name.
and they make me smile when they use isoka or akosi plus their name on the opposite way.


Hannah as Yojisoka
Israel as Leisoka
Jasmin as nimsajisoka


its okay. at least my kasama ako sa pangalan and i love them, I can share things with them but beyond that.. it makes me feel angry!
it's irritating to know that there are people beyond your closest friends use isoka. i do not own isoka but it's just irritating at di katanggap-tanggap.


I don't want to change it but.. but.. 



Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►o.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers