Yeshua

Thursday, August 18, 2011

who is this Jesus?


Jesus is a Policeman, when i violate the Law He CAUGHT my HEART and i thought i would be imprisoned but actually HE SET ME FREE.



i have a goal to finish a book within a month then i saw this book in our bookshelf. i've seen this book several times before but i never have the same interest i have last night.
so i start browsing the book, as far as i remember i already read the first chapter of book but due to some sort of paced stuffs i forgot to go along with the book.


i read the book last night around 6pm while i'm waiting for my brother to quit playing godswar.
after my brother got irritated because of me, he left the PC! yey! i start browsing the net.
later on, i watched television then ate my dinner.


i went back to our living room then my father stole my throne so i let him go and i start reading the book again but this time, i'm unstoppable. i discover lot of things about Yeshua/Jesus as i read the book. the drawings are great. i can easily understand what really happen in His times. :)


it featured the Life of Yeshua.
from the day God put Jesus on Mary's womb to His first mission to choosing disciples to the miracles to the betrayal to the punishments to the crucifixion to the resurrection to the coming back to the Father in Heaven. 


i just finish the book early this morning.
it took me less than 12 hours to finish it. :D


i love the creativity ;)




Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►o.O

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers