Media Missionaries

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Draft as of:  August 30, 2011 11pm


I respond to the call of the KKB movement for the media missionaries.
i get excited when i read the call from their fan page.


malabow! haha! chori. :)




it's my first participation for KKB main, i told myself "i can enhance my skill their and it will be a good experience" and "i can put it in my facebook like: works at Media Missionaries, Employer: God!(came from kuya jade as he talks to us)" but as the session start earlier today. I WAS REBUKE! they said that if i want to be recognized or to be famous or to gain money or other self-centered thinking, from that moment i can now go out of the room because its not meant for me.


i know why am i in the KKB Youth Center around 1pm onwards.
it is because i love God and i am called to be there. the page announce for volunteers in 11,000 plus members and we're less than hundred who respond to the call.


i believe that God will use me for His glory.


another thing.
it's my first time in KKB Youth center ALONE! (i ask my friend hazel for the direction) the kkb leaders in the youth center is so anointed. i am inspired. 
what kind of surrender they give in? 
i came up into my sense that my faith in God is too small.
i can never say that i'm close to God...
BUT He is close to me.


the meeting is sacred for it has the guidance of God.
and the anointing plus the calling for us.
our moves are secret for now.
well be surprising you one day.


I'm waiting for the management to upload the pictures, maybe to follow na lang muna. :)





Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►o.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers