Null

Monday, September 19, 2011

nice title. :)
actually i really want to post something here, sadly, my mind is not responding regarding deeper thoughts and feeling. kelangan pang iCtrl + Alt + Del or iRestart.



since i'm currently null or related to zero, i want to shut down the songs i'm listening into while typing this one. my playlist is on random with all of the song i have:


11:46pm


Automatic - Stellar Kart
Everything Is Different Now - Stellar Kart
Stronger - Hillsong


*if i don't have pause in between songs, it means... guess what.. spell dullness


Tell Her - Jesse McCartney 
Yours to Hold - Skillet


*I'm currently editing photos from EGR. to be posted soon. XD


Everything You Ever Wanted - Hawk Nelson
Misery Business - Paramore
Crush - Mandy Moore 


*okay, my mom starts yelling at me. haha! anyway, what happened to Mandy?
i don't have any news about her. anyone? haha!


Fire Burns - Arize live ft. Jon Owens


*i'm done with photo edit, i'm now browsing photos of ADAMSON PEP SQUAD. (a friend is a member)


God of Ages - Jon Owens
Fire Burns - Arize live ft. Jon Owens


*Balik fire burns.. kakamiss na mag YOUTH SUMMIT! :)


You are my Strength - Hillsong 


*Your love oh Lord, reaches to the heavens.. Your faithfulness reaches to the skies.


Friend of Mine - MYMP

*Biglang eto? hmm.. 



You're a god - Vertical Horizon


*Ahem! hahaha! my naalala lang ako. :) 
tapos my natutunan ako about Windows xp SP2 at SP3 :))


*yey prototype! XD


Letters to you - Finch (Acoustic)


*I'm editing registry tools!
and  this is the end: 12:54am




Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give up

I am God's Original Masterpiece
I am God's workmanship

iBLoG
i Believe, Love and Obey God.
Jabes belongs to Jesus. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers