Salvation Testimony

Thursday, September 01, 2011



This is the summarize of my salvation testimony, this is how i encounter God's abundant grace:



I came from a Christian family; my mom and dad were already attending JIL church before I was born. So it most likely that I grew up under the supervision and discipline of a Christian parents but I receive God’s salvation when I was in 3rd Year High School, I recognized myself that time as a black sheep, they send me to school but for about a month, I never entered our classroom in the school instead I’m on a different classroom – computer shop. My mom never hesitate to send me to church every Sunday, I was  like “fine mom, I’m going to church” just to make her stop. Until the youth summit came, it was the time that I seized my destiny and get more serious going to church (or should I say meet God) without my  mom’s Sunday Morning Sermon. That’s the time when I am washed by His blood, from a black sheep


He made me as white as snow. 





Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•


I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

►o.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers