19

Monday, November 28, 2011

i don't have any BiG TiME wish or BiG TiME gift or BiG TiME expectation or ANY BiG TiMEs for my BiRTHDAY..
I know my long standing prayers will be answered on the perfect time, not my own, but God's.




i just want it to be simple, to celebrate it with my father here on earth and of course with My Father in Heaven, my family here in home and of course in the Church.


how i look forward for someone who will sing me "When I Hear You Call by Gary V." or "My Wish by Rascal Flatts". I don't expect but it would be great if it'll happen.



I'll just entrust God for everything in this day.

Happy Birthday to ME! :)



Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up


•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•


I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers