and fading (Pre-Birthday Event)

Monday, November 28, 2011



18 years and its fading.
today is the last page for this chapter and any minutes now, I'm in the next chapter. chapter 19.


i feel so good today.
I woke up around 6am, i talked to God while doing stuffs.
i supposed to be in North Gate in Alabang, searching for a job but i stayed home. 


Grace asked me through SMS "asan ka?"
I thought it was mistakenly sent to me, so i laugh and asked her. she said not.at nagpapasama s'ya sa Munisipyo for the requirements.


11:30am - 2:30pm
      *I'm with Grace
      *She gave me Burger McDo
      *we went to City Hall - South Station - Pure Gold Alabang
      *we just talk about everything we want to as we wait for denise.
      *She left me alone so she can pass her requirements for her job while I play games on her iTouch


2:30pm - 6:00pm
      *I'm with Grace and Denise
      *We talk as much as we can
      *We ate Okeji, the burger Grace gave me, Tommy, Lugaw.
      *We walked from Pure Gold alabang to Festival Mall


6:00pm - 8:00pm
      *I'm now with Christelle and Camille
     *We went to our home
     *We brainstorm for Camille's Project in Web Development
     *We walked from our home to Baywalk while talking much


very tiring but very much happy
I thank God for this day
the last day of 18 and it's fading. :)



Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up


•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•


I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am belong to God


iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers