NYPC

Saturday, November 19, 2011

okay, sobrang late na post 'to.
this was last October 31 to November 2.


ampanget ko. hahaha!




si den at si ako at si christelle


nice aries


si den at si grace at si ako


carlo at dave


Class Picture


break time


:)


oh my! haha! ganyan pala ako pagnakatalikod? :)


sino yung katabi ko? right side?




with parekoy. anlabu. XD






with ate cheng.
it's a 3day prophetic experience, i thank God for the lives of the Prophets and the other speakers. in this last generation, God will use the youths of today for the big time harvest of souls. 

sanctification of the youths is required to be a part in the ARMY of GOD.
as well as Holiness and the knowledge of God.


Lord, use me in this END-TIME.
sanctify me and make me be a part of something HOLY.
Let Your WILL be DONE in my LIFE.

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up



iBloG
i Believe, Love and Obey God
~sebajisoka


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers