NYPCclosingPRAYER.

Friday, November 04, 2011


i was playing around with my best friends hacinth and charlie before the National Youth Prophetic Conference closes in prayer. we've prayed for the speakers specially Prophet Bro. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj (Jesus Ministries), Bro. Vincent Selvakumar (Voice of Jesus Ministries) and Pastor Joe Sweet (Shekinah Worship Center).


then the pastors ask us to utter prayer for them. as i pray.. God showed me something, its not a vision but realization. i said to myself, maybe those prophets are right, maybe they're telling the truth that the END is REALLY NEAR and WE are the LAST GENERATION. that question came into my mind when God reminded me about my prayer early this year.


i have this desire to have an intimacy with God, that's one of my goal, and the EGRs, conference and spiritual guide books seems like its all planned by God to equip me for a greater battle in the coming years. He helped me to grow SPIRITUALLY.  God will use this generation for a larger HARVEST of SOULS for GOD.


here i am LORD, SEND ME!




here we are LORD, send us.
WE ARE THE ARROWS
WE ARE THE BRIDE WARRIOR of CHRIST


LET YOUR WILL BE DONE in MY LIFE.


And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
JOEL 2:28


POURoutYOURspiritONme


Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

iBloG
i Believe, Love and Obey God
~sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers