dig a little deeper

Saturday, December 17, 2011

what a conversation it was..
i talked to my friend, we shared stories from deep within.
we blab about our pains, our thoughts and experiences..


it was a night full of emotions, as i listen to her words i can feel the anguish from her. we make jokes about it but we're seriously joking, i mean we giggle in the middle of the stories while munching and munching Piattos but we're serious.


i found a relief as i open my thoughts. now i have this better understanding about her. i now know her even better unlike before.
she, now, become close to me.


i also discovered new things about life, i rediscovered truths and detect new prospective. she's the only person that i opened my deepest thoughts besides my brother. i thank God for her life. :)



Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am BELONG to GOD
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029a

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers