Explosion of LOVE explosion of WORSHIP! :)

Saturday, December 31, 2011


Last Dec. 30, 2011 Worship Explosion happened.
its a gathering of different Christian Churches in Muntinlupa.
its from 6pm to 12mn, in Muntinlupa City Hall Quadrangle.


its an offering for God.
we worship God, listen to His Word and we're blessed as we went there.
I'm with Rolinda, Charmane, Clarisse, Edward, Rachel, Krizza, Joy, Denise, Charlie..

we sang different songs of praise and worship:

Pista
I Will Sing
Say so
I'm forever Yours
here i am to worship
Oh Happy Day

*yan lang tanda ko e. :)
and so blessed in this song:

I'm Forever Yours
-in this song, i take this moment to make my Promise to God..
that's in the bridge of the song.. I will worship You Forever..
and the last line of chorus, I'm FOREVER YOURS. 

When I think About The Lord

this song was sang after all the person in my church went home.
that's the time i worship God alone..

i went home at 11:20pm
so blessed. :)
explainable feeling in the end.

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am BELONG to GOD
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers