I guess my guess..

Thursday, December 08, 2011

last month, I become a investigator, again. this is my second attempt as a detective.someone told me a situation and i don't believe it. so in order to believe in it, i tried to compile every situation and every event that happened, in order to me to figure it out.


it's hard, i never realize that it can be true but i don't rely on what i see or what i hear. so i keep searching for the truth. every evidence matched up. its positive but i don't still believe, i still feel incompleteness in my investigation.so i let everything fall into their rightful places.


it seems like I'm searching for Elisa. XD


I'm so close to the pitfall, i stopped.. i realize that why should i investigate more when i can ask the person involve right away.. it was all a trap. and if its true, then okay. if not, does anything change?
well, i guess my guess were all falsely interpreted.


i will not search for any evidence in this matter.
this case is officially close. 



Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up


•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•


I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am BELONG to GOD
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers