this is my STORY, this is my CHRISTMAS

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas is all about JESUS. :)


just for the record, I'm going to share how my Christmas gone. XD
I eat Noche Buena together with my family. thanks to those who sponsored food for us. :)
and after we eat, i opened my gifts.. as i open the gifts, it seems like God wants me to do something for Him..
because the presents is related to other presents.


notebook/journal(s)
Pen(s)  
and other gifts, neverwannamentionthose


Sunday! :)
the service started 8am, the leadership adjusted the time. i went in the church 8:30am, I'M LATE. so everything go so well, we listen to the preaching, we greeted each other a merry Christmas, but it seems its not Christmas although we received gifts, we party and eat.


1st, 2nd service..
after those services, we ate at church... Monggo and Dilis. Cool Christmas food and while preparing to go to alabang, we played quizzes on my Tab. :)


so we went to alabang church.
we functioned as workers there.. we eat and have a fellowship with them. 
and we take pictures. :)


like this:

after playing My Heart and while playing Narda. :)

 hmm.. where was i?
oh, yeah, after we clean the church and make sure everything is good. we went to Barredo's, 1st we buy Mineral water together with Dendoy at Grace.
charlie was busy setting up their Wi-fi Router.


we can't seem to find one, so while walking along their village, we laugh about everything we saw. i mean what we say about what we see.. we're hopelessly hopeless, that's the time we went back and sing.. (and dance)


Another Night, Another Day
What can i say?
you're still the same old brand new you
you break your promises into two
what can i do?
when you're the same old brand new you..


haha! laughtrip to e. sa kalsada kame nagagaganyan at.. alam nio na. muka kameng timang.. haha!pinakain kme ni ate venia at nanood kame ng TV right after. :) i went home late.. i just talked to my family and that ends the day. thank God for Jesus. :)




Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am BELONG to GOD
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers