TWENTY - ELEVEN

Saturday, December 31, 2011


♫ 2011 Playlist ♫



1. Jesus Is Lord - Musikatha
2. How He Loves Us - Jesus Culture
3. Home - Gary Valenciano
4. When God Ran
5. Gaya ng Dati - Gary Valenciano
6. My Romance - CFNI
7. Beautiful - Kari Jobe
8. Tea And Sympathy - Jars of Clay
9. You'll Still be Faithful - Bob Fitts
10. Overcome - Desperation Band
11. Everywhere i Go - Lincoln Brewster
12. My Wish - Rascal Flatts
13. God is Able - Hillsong
14. Blessed - Hillsong
15. You Saw Me - Hillsong
16. You won't Relent - Jesus Culture
17. Storm - Lifehouse
18. Our God - Chris Tomlin
19. When I Think About the Lord - Shane Shane
20. Shekinah Glory -  Jaye Thomas and Cory Asbury
21. Happy Day - Jesus Culture
22. Living For You- Gateway Worship
23. Overflow (Holy Spirit Breakthrough album)
24. Like a Fire - Planetshakers
25. When i Hear You Call - Gary Valenciano
26. More than Amazing - Gary Valenciano
27. Echo of Love - An Epic, No Less
28. Your Love Never Fails - Jesus Culture
29. Today is the Day - Lincoln Brewster
30. One Thing Remains - Jesus Culture
31. Wedding Dress - Derek Webb
32. Jesus, Jesus - SKillet
33. Di magagapi - Musikatha
34. Katapatan - Musikatha
35. Salamat Panginoon - Musikatha
36. Beyond Words - Tenth Avenue North
37. Beloved - Tenth Avenue North
38. In My Arms - Tenth Avenue North

39. Sukdulang Biyaya - Musikatha
40. Sapat Na at Higit Pa - Musikatha
41. Larawan - Eevee
42. What Does It take - Davedays
43. Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
44. Lost in You - FM Static
45. Cinnamon and Lipstick - FM Static
46. Inside Out - FM Static
47. Breaking Me Again - FM Static
48. Power of Two - Aiza Seguerra 
49. Di Bale Nalang - Jericho Rosales
50. Love is the Answer - Gary Valenciano



Bonus XD

51. Love Letter To My Maker - KKB (Now Generation Worship)


GIRL OF THE YEAR?
       hmm.. Let's stop talking about this.. okay? XD




MOMENT OF A DAY in A YEAR
       I woke up with faith, as i hope for my long standing prayers.. and before eating breakfast God tested my FAITH, i almost fell down but I still hold on. that's when i Experience my Great Encounter with Him.. Great things overflow along the way, i was rebuked by everyone, get hurt but still fighting for the thing that i know is right.. as i eat lunch i faced different challenges of life but still, the favor is there. in the afternoon, i learning things up.. i never expect.. and i'll never expect. as everything overflows. i thank God for the peace He gave up to dinner. the moment of the day? 


that all things work together for good of those who love Him and called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28




DECLARATION - DAVID COOK
  This is the last song I’ve played last 2008, pangrakrakan kasi. Astig!
Tska fresh na fresh pa sya nun. It’s my declaration to anyone who is listening!


CENTERFIELD – STELLAR KART
  This is the last song I’ve played last 2009! Wla lang sa kanya kasi tumigil ung random songs sa aking playlist.


YOUR NAME HIGH - HILLSONG UNITED
the last song i've played randomly last 2010. just like what i've expected, it carries the message in my life in 2011. :D


2012
    HAPPY - AYIESHA WOODS
     naiiyak ako.. :|




A LOVE LIFE
           definition is currently unavailable at this time.


GOD
        what can I say, He fills my emptiness.. as a response.. WHATEVER IT TAKES, I'LL SERVE YOU.


great 2011, what a great 2011. :)




Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am BELONG to GOD
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers