in the next

Tuesday, January 03, 2012



in the next 5 years
   where would i be, maybe i graduated college that time, and currently on a company with high salary. I'm learning things in this moment, being busy with work and always find time for family and friends. maybe I'm saving money for future use, like to buy my own car, laptop, etc.


in the next 10 years, I maybe achieving dreams one by one, looking forward on what will happen in the near future.maybe I already visit at least 5 country abroad, i budget what i have and having fun with my co-workers.
maybe i still have my own set of real, genuine, true friends.. and my family.. but still adding more of them. maybe I already have a partner in life.


in the next 15 years, I may have a new houses in different places of the world, enjoying new cars, have a stable life, have a child/children and happy with my life.


and one day,  while sitting on a rocking chair and looking up at the sky above, I'm able to reminisce good and bad times in the past that i can laugh about.


to recall good and bad companies..
to think about this blog 
to smile at my family and friends
and lastly to thank God for them.. for His presence in my LIFE.


although we don't know what the future holds..
or what will happen tomorrow..
Surely God is in control of everything.. that's if we allow HIM to PLAN for US.


Happy New Year Dearest people! :)


Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am BELONG to GOD
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers