Life would be great.

Friday, February 03, 2012

as i told you before i was reading an e-book about dreams and conquering your Goliath. i was really inspired reading. i just finished it this morning. so 1 by 1 i pray that i will be a dream catcher. that no dream will be left hanged on my head. making a move and knowing it is a must in fulfilling those dreams.


DSLR, Car, iMac, i don't like huge houses.. i love medium sized. :)
I wish this feeling could last unlike the other ones. haha! hate it. must-be-part-of-my-daily-life. the 30 days changes also has an impact on me. but nehh.


di nio lang ako naiintindihan.. BOOM! :)


life would be great if you got your dreams fulfilled.


Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am BELONG to GOD
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers