Post Title

Saturday, February 25, 2012


I'm not into deleting old files and memories. even if its a bad memory or guilt or any negative energy created in my inmost part. I don't care if they are going to watch and read it again. and again. and again.


again? what's on my head again? another track of just another old song?
tease me all you want, mock me as you can. this is what i feel, what i believe in. what can change me by now?


now, now is the time to prove something for myself. with this new perspective. new responsibility. and newer me. with love and compassion.. I will not delete anything. where can i compare myself if there's "changes" in me. but my past.


the past. it keeps on bugging me. keeps pulling me down. but thanks to that Victorious Righteous Right Hand that holds me UP. no thought back can bother me again. 


in the finish line, when we stand up and get ready for the last and highest jump of our lives from earth to eternity, we may all see our timeline on this ground being changed from wicked to good, from good to better and from better.. becoming the best, not for ourselves but for the DIRECTOR, the PRODUCER and the LOVER OF OUR SOULS. 


Father, Holy Spirit, Jesus.




Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am BELONG to GOD
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers