what love is..

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Its February and almost everyone talks about LOVE. 
and in my own observation there's more single thinking about Feb.14 than any couples. 
and that reminds me: ROSES, CHOCOLATES, COUPLE SHIRT, GIFT, BEARS.. name it. its all there.

its not about this. XD


as for me, February 14 is the day of offering or showing love.
Last Sunday's topic called "What love is". so what love is?


I wanna know what love is..
i want you to show me.


According to 1 Corinthians 13:4-8



Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.


its one of the most popular verse in the bible about love. its everywhere. it was our theme in our JS prom. but as i read it the other day, tears overflow in my eyes. God reminded me that He is LOVE.
wow. i just wanted to say wow.


Let's try math. 
if God = Love then


God is patient, God is kind. He does not envy, He does not boast, He is not proud. He does not dishonor others, He is not self-seeking, He is not easily angered, He keeps no record of wrongs. God does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. He always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.GOD never fails.

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•

I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am BELONG to GOD
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers